Exciting news: Donni Charm (+ discount for you!)

0 Comments

Hello lovely people! I have some super exciting news that I want to share: I have recently been selected to be a campus representative for Donni Charm! If you guys didn't know, Donni Charm is a contemporary scarf company with an inspiring story behind it. 

It was started by Alyssa Wasko (who attended the U of A, where I am now!) after her father, Donny, tragically passed away. To cope with the pain, she started making scarves for her and her friends to wear. People started asking about the scarves and she started making more. And that's how Donni Charm came to be! Now, Donni Charm scarves are sold in high-end retailers such as Bloomingdale's, Free People, Nordstrom, and more. Also, celebrities such as Beyonce, Kendall Jenner, and Rihanna can been seen wearing Donni Charm. How cool is that?!


I have an awesome gift for you all! If you use my code, anguyen30, you will receive 30% off your entire purchase, even on sale items!!! These scarves would make amazing gifts for the holidays!! You can get matching scarves with you/your loved ones and obviously treat yourself with one! :) They even sell scarves for men and pets. These scarves are absolutely gorgeous and perfect for the chilly weather! Go on donnicharm.com to check out their collections and to purchase some lovely scarves! Remember to use my code anguyen30 to get the amazing discount!!

I'm so happy and honored to be a campus rep for such an inspiring company! Can't wait to see what's in store for the future! <3 

Xo, 
Ann


You may also like

No comments: