Official hello! ♡

0 Comments

Hello lovelies! I've been meaning to start up my blog a long time ago, but school has taken over my life! Same goes to my YouTube channel... I have a ton of video ideas and I will be much more consistent in posting them, I PROMISE!!! ♡ In addition to my YouTube channel, I wanted to start this fashion/lifestyle blog to post more photography, writing, outfits of the day, and little random things! Recently, my good friend Dillon asked me to model for him! He is such a talented photographer and on top of that, a really sweet guy! I'm so happy to have such an amazing friend like him in my life. He had the idea to use smoke bombs which produced these awesome pictures!! 


Left: Shirt (Gianni Bini, Dillards), Skirt (Forever 21) 
Right: Dress (Pitaya), Necklace (Forever 21)








I just love photography!
It's the perfect creative outlet. Make sure to check out Dillon's website http://dillondriscoll.com
He has a lot of amazing pictures that will surely inspire you! He also has a Facebook page, make sure to check him out!! Thanks so much for reading, I hope you all have a beautiful day/night. Mwah! 

 Xo, Ann 




You may also like

No comments: